Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

I, Adrian, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours work.


I finished the rest of the Audi Academy. NOTE: It shows 15 out of 16 completed because the last module was a seminar that actually requires me to be an employee to qualify(first picture). To compensate for this I finished the courses on the side, which can be seen in the second picture under Advanced Course Catalog Search. 



Interpretive: 


The modules went through EVERY single model in the current Audi lineup and went into detail on the engine, transmission options, suspension, etc. The Advanced Section Models went into even more detail about particular parts of the car, so with that said I was able to distinguish what parts were most important to achieve maximum performance from an Audi.

No comments:

Post a Comment