Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Product

Throughout my Senior Project I've been learning what makes a luxury car a luxury car, as well as how to do basic maintenance on a car with my uncle. With that said, I believe that the product of my senior project is that

Product
1.)I've been able to complete basic maintenance on cars, which I never knew how to do.

How I can Apply It
I've been able to apply this at home, whether its changing oil on my mom's car or just checking the tire pressure. Its also a skill I'll be able to use the rest of my life with my future cars.I've also been able to develop a deeper understanding of luxury auto mobiles as well as how much effort goes into small details in an Audi, and if I ever buy a luxury car, I'll know what features to look for and how to properly maintain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment