Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog 20 Room Creativity

1. For the creativity assignment, I was thinking of putting up general tools used to work on Audi's and maybe some racing helmets and gloves etc. I can also see if Daly could let me borrow his car so I can have an actual live example if I needed one.

2.) For answer 1, I would explain the different types of engines and have the student's design their own engines based on the designs I've given them. From there I'd ask them questions on how they expect the engine to perform and try and match their engine designs to real world engines.



For answer 2, there is a racing simulator called Forza 4, which allows the user to control the stiffness of the ESP and chassis. Students would be able to change the stiffness, and see for themselves how balance plays a key role in overall handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment