Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog 16

1. For my independent component I plan on completing the Audi Academy. If I finish ahead of time I'll finish the rest with my Uncle(service learning)
2. To meet the 30 hour requirement, I will finish the modules remaining on the Audi Academy website. If I have time left over I'll work with my uncle to make up the extra time by helping him do basic maintenance
  such as oil changes, brake changes, tire pressure, tune ups etc.
3.The Audi Academy helps me answer my EQ because the Academy goes through each individual model and every single specification regarding performance. With that said, I have been more than knowledgeable in my 20 minute presentation with the information presented and from that I'll be able to determine what parts of the car affect the performance the most. 

1 comment: