Saturday, January 7, 2012

I-Poly ESLR

Throughout Senior Project, I think my two strongest ESLR's are effective user of tech and life-long learner.

I feel I've been good as an effective user of tech because of the quality of my research. I've been able to find research and extremely specific parts of Audi's, such as the Audi Space Frame, Anti-Lock Braking Systems, etc. It might not be as obvious, but Audi uses extremely high tech features in each of its cars, and I've been able to recognize some of the most important but not recognized features.

I also feel I've been good as a life-long learner. What I'm learning about cars is going to be relevant the rest of my life. I'll be able to do my own car maintenance and I'll be able to know my car well enough so the mechanic won't rip me off. My service learning is in my opinion a strong source of life-long learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment